Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My First Blog Post Ever!

Hi! I'm Mallory and this is my new blog! I got a camera for Christmas, and now I have this blog. Cool, huh?


I got this new scarf and hat for Christmas from my Grandma Gayle! She made it herself! The pajamas, pink socks and purple slippers are all new, too!


My brother got Rock Band for Christmas. Here we are playing it on Christmas morning. Family time!

These are some dolls I got for Christmas. I had lots of fun taking pictures of them with my new camera!

This is my cat Sage. He is a very fat cat! This is him sleeping.

Come back soon. I will put up more of my pictures for you to see!



1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!! You are just too precious for words!!! And love the hat and scarf. Love you bunches, your Great Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete