Sorry it has taken me SO long to write another blog post. I've been asking my mom to help me for weeks now. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y we're doing it! I've been taking too many pictures. I decided it's time to clean off the memory card because the camera is almost full!
I enjoyed the rest of my Christmas break. We went roller skating one night. It was my first time ever! Of course, I fell down a few times, but I still had fun.
Then it was time to go back to school. I'm getting good grades in 2nd grade and I love my teacher. I also love riding the bus and playing with one of my best friends, Sierra.
Rocking Sierra and . . .
Rocking Mallory!
I especially love taking pictures of my cat, Sage. One day when we were home, Mom found Sage just lying on the kitchen counter! He's not supposed to be up there! But, we took his picture before we made him get down. :)
I've been experimenting with my new camera, and found the black and white setting.
I took these all by myself.
This is my mom's curio cabinet with the lights on. Mommy thinks this picture is really cool,
especially the light coming through the door in the living room!
And here is one last picture that I REALLY love. There are over
50 animals in this picture (plus me, of course!).







No comments:
Post a Comment